Skin rashes
From past 4 yrs i am suffering from skin rashes.i have gone with every skin docs and did what they suggested and had medicines what they described but all went in vain...i am really afraid how to get rid of these..when i visit Visakhapatnam i get them when i stay at hyd i won't even see a trace of it..infact whenever i overcome a dusty area the rashes starts soon and itching, buring redness of the area starts....again after sometym it become normal.. plz suggest me a permanent remedy for this

Hello I understand your feeling of getting rashes and I totally understand your Condition. Allergy is a condition where you have no complete treatment and all we need to do is to wait and watch until it subsides and you need to continue medications. Once it come it acts on its own way because it is your own immune system acting against your will. Just don't worry keep continuing the medications. Thank you