Skin -Prurigo Nodularis
My father is suffering from CKD. He is taking medication for that but he is suffering from skin infection -prurigo nodularis. Spots arise on the whole body that are quite itchy. He took narrowband treatment which helped him but again the spots or pimples are starting to come. Please anyone can suggest treatment.

Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homoeopath 14 yrs exp Amravati

hello, I am sorry for your father but the eruptions might be due to CKD. Most skin conditions are some where related to internal crisis. so don't see it as an new condition. This can be controlled but can't confirm the cure. You can adopt homoeopathy as it is well tolerated to persons of CKD. also it won't hurt him as it don't have any kind of chemicals.