Skin problm
I have a very dark complex and i try each time to make my skin smoother but it becomes rough and skin tanning issues

Hello.. I would suggest you to meet a dermatologist and get your skin examined first and then decide on the type of treatment cosmwtic which we can provide you for the query you have..As without examining it becomes difficult to come to conclusion..Thank you
Hello There, 1. Getting rough skin after trying to smoothen it, indicates that the products which you are using are not suitable for your skin. First of all you should notice that whether its a Dry or Oily or Normal skin. Usually this kind of problem occurs, when by mistake people apply specific products to Dry skin which are actually made for oily skin. 2. To avoid skin tanning issue, start using sunscreen lotion containg 'SPF-15' on face and exposed body area while going outside.
Get a Dermatologist's appointment for diagnosis and treatment.
Do not use cosmetic products which aggravates the condition.