Skin problems
Hello, I've some major skin problems. First of all, my facial skin (measuring from the forehead to chin and the neck) sweats a lot. I do often get pimples, acne and pus filled pimples. Also, due to years of exposure to the sun and ultraviolet rays, my skin has become 10 times dark, oily and rough from rest of my body.

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi my name is Dr Jagat Shah ( M.D. Homoeopathy). Skin conditions such as pimples and hyper pigmentation issues can be controlled by regulating your diet and proper intake of fruits and vegetable's along with proper hydration and applying sunscreen lotions on regular basis. In your case I would suggest you  should start a proper treatment. Please contact Total Health Care for further assistance. Please feel free to call us. Dr. Jagat Shah.