Skin Problem
There's this black acne like thing on my nose which isn't exactly a blackhead. It doesn't hurt a lot untill popped/pinched. And Nothing seems to come out of It.What is it called & what are the treatment options ?
15 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi.. photographs plz
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?