Skin problem
There is infection on my skin since last 2 years.i have check my blood in which SGPT is 49 and Eosinophil is 14 so what should I do.
51 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi. I am sorry your history and details do not correspond or point to anything in particular. Kindly see a dermatologist for your foot infection and he can probably help you out better after seeing your infection and blood test reports.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.