Skin problem
The tumors are obtained In my body and in hands since 3 years nearly ...This problem is effect to the my health or not

It's important to get a proper diagnosis. Please see a doctor at the earliest. 2 years is a long time delayed

+188
Chat with a doctor
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You have not given adequate details and i cannot see what "tumors" you are talking about.  Kindly consult a dermatologist  or a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.