Skin Problem
Recently I had an allergy in my underarm after which the skin texture has become black. Its the same on my inner thighs. Is it possible to get rid of the black mark. What should be done?

Dr. Rasya Dixit
Hi You seem  to be having a problem with a fungal infection. usually after the infection resolves there is a residual dark pigmentation which takes some time to get better. A dermatologist may be able to have a look and decide if you need any anti fungal and also prescribe skin lightening creams to help. If the pigmentation persist after the creams as well you can  even go for skin lightening laser treatment