Skin problem on Scalp
Rash on scalp since a long time , dandruff , we are unable to understand the reason , also we don't know which doctor to approach
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

There are many look alikes of Dandruff like psorisis, fungal infection etc. Please see a Dermtologist promptly to sort it out.Dr.Jolly Shah Kapadia DNB Dermatologist. Skin Nurture Clinic Vile parle W & Mulund Mumbai.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?