Skin problem on face

Hi Doc, Recently I see one white scar on my cheek. I m little worried abt it. It's small and started spreading . What could be the reason? Please suggest me, should I consult dermatologist.?
views-icons 18 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

For these scars you can use cocoa butter or vitamin E creams. Consult Dermatologist for further treatment...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?