Skin problem

My mother is getting red boils on her full hands and legs, when I see it closely I see some small water type (flat boils) on it. Close to each other. They are very tiny. She also gets itching on it at times. She is using soothing lotions (aloe based) before going to sleep at night to reduce the itchiness effect. She says that these are heat boils. Which I suspect is not. I am also confused what to do. I have shown it few dermants. But me scared to show as I have experienced no results and every visit is a change of medicine and lotion. Sorry to say but makes me feel as the doc's are experimenting on her skin. I am also not so good in financial condition now. Kindly help me to cure my mother skin problem. Please.
views-icons 33 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Dermatologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

There must be a clear diagnosis mentioned by dermatologist or they must have asked for some investigation.Rather then meeting different doctors follow one treatment consistently. . Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia DNB Dermatologist Skin Nurture Clinics Mumbai.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?