Skin problem

My complexion has become dark and dull and also the under eye circles have become more prominent as compared to my previous appearance,also i face sun daily n skin is a bit sensitive.please suggest me something to reverse this darkening and to remove the dullness too.waiting for ur response. Thank u.

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Skin care doesn't only mean applying creams. It's a holistic approach. If you have dark circles that means probably you're over stressing, not sleeping and eating on time. The best treatment for dark circles is bring about a change in your life style. Sleep on time, wake up and go for a jog and eat healthy and on time. If you follow this , you will see a drastic change in your dark circles. For the tan, using a sunscreen with a spf of more than 30 helps. you need to apply the sunscreen 30 min before sun exposure. If you are going to be in the sun for more than 2 hours then you need to re apply. So carry the sunscreen in your purse. Hope this helps.