Skin problem
My age is 22. n i m suffering from acne problems from last 6months. includes pus. and sometimes large cyst type on face. used tab. forenza. ointment microbenz.
26 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der what do u want to know about acne use retinoids clindalycin adapalene crystals antibiotics reduce acne.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?