Skin problem
Last one year I feel like skin itching after eating some food. What could be the reason. During small age, it never used to be like that

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Dear Sir, I wish to enlighten you that itching could be due to many many reasons and may be tough for us to diagnose with the limited history you have provided. I would wish to request you to send images of the rashes if you have any. Most likely you have urticaria or food related allergy. This could be of recent onset. Treatment may need complete avoidance of that triggering food if the food allergy is confirmed and treatment with oral anti histamines to control you symptoms. Meet a dermatologist for detailed evaluation and treatment. Hope this helps .