Skin problem

Just recently I have got patches around the àrea of my underarms which are red brown in looking .!! Let me know if that is some problematic ??
views-icons 55 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. there are many types of rashes under the arms. nothing can be said without proper examination. suggest you to get yourself examined by a dermatologist for further help. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?