Skin problem
Initially I had just rashes but it turned into the below position and it is near my Penis. And it is very itchy. Please give me a suggestion to overcome this problem.
16 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello! It seems like a bad fungal infection. Show a Dermatologist for treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?