Skin problem

IAm 33 year I have skin problem , when i sleeping in night my body itching i can't sleep in full night what can i do pls what type medicine i take .
views-icons 27 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Hooghly

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Rx Rumex30 Dosage -2hours daily 2month. S.K.ghosh./27.4.2016.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?