Skin problem
I was using ranboxy sebifin tmplus cream upto 6 years. i stopped this cream for 3months now. then i got old age skin like wrinkle, very dryness on cheeks. dermotologist advised me use avene moisturizer and rebask moisturizer .now i got some pimples . plz advice me . is it correct treatment to me?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi . greetings!!! You applied that cream for six years and didn't ask anyone?!! Did Any doctor prescribe it for so long???! That has definitely caused that wrinkled skin !! Moisturisers are more required to repair your skin. Don't worry. Pimples have come because you stopped using that sebifin plus cream. However don't restart it. Meet your dermatologist, you'll need lot more medication for improvement of your skin. Hope this helps.