Skin Problem
I have white spots on half of my back, and it has started to spread on my shoulders gradually. I guess it is pigmentation. But I need to get rid of them. It becomes less in winters and clearly visible in summers. What should I do?

Well.. It's a common fungal infection...it's usually occurs in the areas you mentioned because of dust and sweat getting accumulated in that area...please get examined by a dermatologist for confirmation and you can be started on treatment immediately for that... It's curable too...thank you