Skin problem
I have syringoma on my face between eyes and checks..I hv consulted many dermatologist but they say not to do any treatment.. It is heridatory and it comes again..I want opinion from doctors who can suggest me honestly whether this can be removed and dnt come again

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

I know it's been very frustrating for you to bear all dermatologists say that there is no treatment. People I inherit this problem. So your genes cannot be changed right? So unfortunately, there isn't a permanent cure. People do undergo procedures like electrocautery or RF (all invasive procedures) but there is always scarring and the syringomas return so dermatologists strongly suggest AGAINST it. Everyone you've met has been very honest with you.