Skin problem

I have posted the pictures. My boyfriend has been suffering from this type of infections since 7-8years.It happened only between the fingures of the toes and nowhere else.It smells very bad and now a days it irritates,pains and blood comes out.Both the legs pain...please suggest me a solution.
views-icons 60 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin problem

doctor profile image
Thanks for posting your question. It might be fungal infection. It required anti fungal topical application and anti fungal medication. Please visit dermatologist. Dr kasipathy cosmetologist Sai Shree advanced facial cosmetic laser centre Hebbal, Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?