SKIN PROBLEM
I have hyperpigmentation on my nose. Consulted a dermatologist and she advice me to take eposoft , antioxidant and isotroin. After 10 days she stopped isotroin cause of extreme dryness and continued the other two. There is sudden increase in my weight. Diet is same. Is it because of the medicines ? Taking since 4Odays

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Pediatric Dermatologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Get the blood test T3 T4 TSH levels done to rule out hypothyroidism You can stop Eposoft for sometime. Use sunscreen regularly.Dr.Jolly Shah Kapadia DNB Dermatologist Skin Nurture Clinics Mumbai.