Skin problem

I have a skin problem in my biceps from last look a red spot. Please suggest what should I do? Attached image
views-icons 10 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Well.. It looks you sweat a lot in that area? You can consult a dermatologist and get examined and them be started on treatment for that...try using cotton cloth wear...need not worry about that much.. It just like acne.............thank you!!
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?