Skin problem
I had an acne breakout last year.... Acne have settled now only marks are left. I am thinking of using kojic acid for that.... Suggest me a regime to get rid of acne marks on body.

Dr. Sanchit Talwar
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi.Kojic acid preparations work well for post acne pigmentation.You can try a combination of Kojic Acid with Glycolic acid e.g Rejuglow gel (Mohrish pharma),once at night.Use a good sun block as well to enhance it's effect as well as for sun protection. In addition,depending upon your pigmentation,a chemical peel can also be done to get good results. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar, MD (Skin & VD), Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic , CHANDIGARH.