Skin problem
I got fire accident in my house, due to gas leakage in the year 2001 on 21 April There is still some  white sign of burning in my both feet above portion, is that can be cured
60 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

hello there. the area needs to be seen before saying anything. but none the less it can be repaired and not cures. consult a plastic surgeon. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.