Skin problem

I find rashes in my skin every evening , some time it looks like mosquito bite but it is not, it disappear after ten minutes , mostly it comes in neck , kindly advice what it could be, it is there from past 4 weeks. Kindly advice.

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin problem

Hi. Greetings. Dear Sir, I wish to enlighten you that you could have urticaria. This could be due to many many reasons and may be tough for us to diagnose with the limited history you have provided. I would wish to request you to send images of the rashes you have for confirmation. Urticaria may need prolonged treatment for a few weeks to months with oral anti histamines to control you symptoms. It is mostly an allergic reaction to some unidentified internal or external stimulus. You can apply calamine lotion for improvement of symptoms. Meet a dermatologist for detailed evaluation and treatment. Hope this helps . warm regards, Dr Govind S Mittal.