Skin problem
Hi, I have a small issue that there is a black patch on my lower buttocks its on both the sides and I am also having some itching issues. I am having normal itching from past few weeks but never paid much attention but yesterday I had seen the patch. What can be the problem ? Also is there any specialist ?

Hi, it could be a fungal infection. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist...