Skin Problem
Hi doctor, we usually come across the tv ad of safi syrup for pimple problems. Would you consult to take that for my skin problem or i should consult a doctor and then take the prescribed medicine?
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der its always bettr  to get examined by a specialist so I would suggest you to consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?