Skin problem

Dear sir please guide me as in my body skin is getting white colour ..what should I do for this matter and there are no nearest skin doctor .
views-icons 61 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I understand your condition but conditions like this need thorough examination by a specialist doctor and need to be evaluated because there are many factors that which causes white spots over the body. I suggest you to consult a dermatologist personally as early as possible.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?