Skin Problem Daad

I having some skin infection between thighs . It keeps on itching. It is like some spots at the place. Daad I think we call it in Hindi. Also seems like some fungal . I have been applying Itch guard cream but can't see any positive effects. Please guide what to do. Any cream re commended or so? Thanks
views-icons 312 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello sir,,, as you say 'it seems fungal and itching' it should give relief with ointment having antifungal and steroid combination, your itch guard will do that. Since it is not giving you results, kindly consult dermatologist get it diagnosed. Avoid tight undergarments.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?