Skin problem.
Birthmark on the face, now it seems to be rash or fungi, what to do ? Please suggest the treatment and medicine.
13 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
I'm not sure what you are trying to say . Birthmark , fungi or rash are three different types of lesions which needs to be assessed .Visit the dermatologist nearby for proper management.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?