Skin problem
Am getting allergy n my hands lik small small dots. It's giving me itchin alot. When I scratch, it s increasing in size nd spreading in hands. I consulted a doctor BT her medicine din gave me result aft usin it for 2weeks. I use caladryl bef consulting doc it at least helped frm itchin.
18 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah
Homoeopath 13 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi my name is Dr. Jagat Shah( M.D Homoeopathy). skin related problems  can be easily and permanently treated by homoeopathy. In order to know more and to get treated please contact Total Health Care. Please feel free to call us.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.