Skin problem
Am getting allergy n my hands lik small small dots. It's giving me itchin alot. When I scratch, it s increasing in size nd spreading in hands. I consulted a doctor BT her medicine din gave me result aft usin it for 2weeks. I use caladryl bef consulting doc it at least helped frm itchin.

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homoeopath 13 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi my name is Dr. Jagat Shah( M.D Homoeopathy). skin related problems  can be easily and permanently treated by homoeopathy. In order to know more and to get treated please contact Total Health Care. Please feel free to call us.