Skin problem
Actually I have uneven complexion. have forehead more darker then other face and dullness on face...
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Franklin Sujith Kumar
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi please see a dermatologist and can discuss options like chemical peels and microdermabrasion..all the best.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?