Skin pigmentation pimples
My face was too dry and i have a lots of dark spots on my face, neck , upper back shoulder of pimples and blackheads,Around nose area also . Plz tell me wat i do ..

Your presentation symptoms though appears to a "Skin" issue needs to be investigated for PCOD/PCOS. Generally, when a female of your age (around 25) presents Acne, it is a major indicator of Hormonal Issue. Acne usually happens in the teenage. Late adult onset of Acne has to be looked at from Hormonal point of view. The areas you have described in your Presentation can be called the Hormonally sensitive especially upper neck, face. What you have not mentioned is about the Irregular periods which would have confirmed this early and high-level diagonose. There can be numerous other reasons for these spots-
Undergo Ultrasound if you dont wan't Lab testing.
Your weight appears to be reasonable but still keep a watch on your weight. Ensure that your dont indulge in excess carbohydrate/sugar. Exercise 30-45 minutes a day. Dont sleep at odd hours. Dont squeeze acne lesions, There is No Quick Fix solution.
Hi. Drink a lot of water. And insure that ur bowel is correct or not.if not then add all types of fruits and roughage in ur diet. Make sure,drink 3-4ltr water in a day..
Apply good moisture on ur face before going to sleep.
You need more antioxidants in your diet. Do take food rich in Vitamin A,C and E like oranges,lime,sweet potatoes,g teen leafy vegetables,eggs,fish etc. You may take homoeopathic treatment for the same as it can be very beneficial to you.You can contact me through practo. Take care of yourself!