Skin outcome
Heyy There, I got little skin outcome near vaginal and anal opening (on the right side of the skin that separates the two area, to be exact). There is no pus in it, just the outcome is red and paining alot. What it could be?
41 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. It could be an abscess or may be a infection of the hair follicle near that area. Wash the area and keep it dry by using a good talcum powder, get a ointment by name mupi and apply it twice a day over that area. Take a tablet diclofenac and serratiopeptidase combination which you could get by tradename divon-s twice a day for three days if it pains a lot you can take upto three times in a day. Maintain good hygiene, don't scratch that area. You can apply a powder by name mycoderm. If it still doesn't show improvement you may require a course of antibiotics. Consult a general surgeon and he will do the needful. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?