Skin oozing yellow fluid
I have a little patch near my earlobe that was itchy at first and i saw some flakes has been over a week now i can clearly see the yellow liquid oozing when i clean my ear with a cotton ball.I found same kind of flakes in my scalp as well but that was not painful.what can it be?what should i do?
116 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there. You need to consult a dermatologist. The yellow fluid is pus. There is some infection which is causing the pus. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.