Skin itching problem
Itching problem on lower body regularly...suggest me any oinment which is helpfull for me please....

Hello there.... We cannot prescribe medications online.... Bathe daily. Regular bathing helps keep the number of bacteria on your skin in check. Dry yourself thoroughly, especially between the toes and under the arms...... Wear clean clothes. Change your clothes at least once a day or more often if you sweat a lot. Be cool. Don't wear thick clothing for long periods of time in warm, humid weather....