Skin itching

I have itching of Skin without redness/bumps.I have noticed it increases after eating any wheat products

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin itching

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
You probably have gluten sensitivity. Gluten is a type of allergen found in wheat products. You could read online about gluten free diet when you have the time. You will get an idea about all the products you can and can't eat. Special gluten free products are available in the west, but I am not sure if it is available in India. Try to search for gluten free alternative to all products containing wheat like biscuits, bread, maida products etc. You can safely take tab levocetrizine for your itching 5mg, once or twice a day as and when you have itching. If it is under control with that you can continue it regularly. If not please fix an appointment with a dermatologist near you for a consultation. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore