Skin itching
I cant control itching and have nailed my body almost everywhere. Initially bumps,pimples ignite then it starts itching. After 1 day watery fluid comes out. Even on my penis also i m having same problem but no watery fluid. Only it itches a lot. Please help me. I have tried everything i take in detol use hamam soap

Dr. Rasya Dixit
Hi You may be having scabies infection. Please meet a dermatologist so they can examine you and prescribe the required creams and medicines. It is not possible to diagnose or prescribe without examining your skin.