Skin itching

Hi I'm suffering from itching along with my palms. Mostly it is night times. I'm staying in pg. Is it due to bed bugs or I hav any allergy?? Please let me know. Thank you

Doctor Answers (2) on Skin itching

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Dermatologist
Since you are a PG..is anyone else in your room/house suffering from itching? If the answer is yes, then all this suffering from the itch should visit a dermatologist. Night time itching can be a symptom due to the infestation of mites. Commonly affects multiple members of the household simultaneously. And even if the answer is no, visit the doctor instead of 'trying' creams .
Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
Bed bugs leave bite marks usually on the stomach. They can be seen after they have bitten you when they swell up after drinking blood. Other allergies like urticaria can also cause itching. Please visit a dermatologist near you who will make a diagnosis and tell you how long you need to take treatment and what kind of allergy it is. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore