Skin Issues
I just noticed while bathing that I have some very minute moving organisms, grey in color. I also have rashes on penis. What this could be due to? Is dermatologist the right person to see?
16 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Greetings. Yes you must visit a dermatologist. This may be an organism called body louse and public louse. You'll need certain creams / tablets that can cure you off this problem. Also make sure to maintain regular daily hygiene and make sure you wash all your clothes and bedding since these lice would have infested those too. Warm regards. Ps - further queries may be sent on follow up messaging.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.