Skin issue
I was having dark spot problem for tht I am taking 1 -1 session of peel off /laser /polishing & meso skin treatment But after every treatment skin is getting dark. Now this tone is darker thn my original skin tone. I just wants to know is it normal ? And I will get my original tone return or not ,or it is side effects ?

Dark spots on face can be due to any reasons. Like post pimple dark spots, solar melanosis, LPP, post inflammatory hyerpimentation. etc. So kindly send pic for daignosis. Use sunscreen every 3 hours.
sens pics