Skin irritation at thighs
I am facing sever irrigation at inner thighs. I am having this issue from last five years. When I am using the cream emuosone-m it will be under control for two to three days. During summer season the irritation is very high. Now I am trying to dry thigh place with hair dryer and trying to make skin dry every time. Please advice with permanent solution for this issue.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. You may be having a fungal infection or erythrasma. Fungal infection is quite common, especially more common in men. This is often related to humidity, tight clothing, excess sweating and accumulation of moisture. You'll need to keep the area dry, wear lose clothing. You'll need to see a dermatologist for confirmation of infection and treatment with oral antifungals and creams. If there's resistance to one particular medicine another medicine may be needed depending on your improvement. DO NOT USE OVER THE COUNTER CREAMS LIKE BETNOVATE GM OR PAN DERM OR QUADRIDERM... this will only prolong the infection. Hope this helps.