Skin irritation & infec
I am getting some sort of skin irritation on my arms and legs ..i am not able to figure out if its bed bug bite or infection ..the wound is itchy and it burns
33 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

It is a fungal infection which has become chronic. Avoid applying antiallergic creams. Take proper treatment. Take care. Stay healthy. Regards, Dr. Jolly Shah DNB Dermatology, Mumbai.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.