Skin infection on palms.
Hi my name is Nikhil. Since past few days i am getting alot of itching on palms and i have got like dots all over the palms. I have this problem since i was child but this time it's really alot of dots on the palm.

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi You seem to be having pompholyx. This is a recurring skin allergy. Sometimes it is triggered by foods or Even contactants such as chemicals etc. Please meet a dermatologist so they can advise you on the best treatment creams. Once the rashes are better you may benefit from patch testing to isolate the allergen so later you can avoid them