Skin infection in uretra

I got skin infection on uretra ,first one mark came after that I applied ointment it's spread every where around that area.i am suffering with some pain and itching.
views-icons 33 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin infection in uretra

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist
Hi. You seem to have had some kind of an infection or irritant dermatitis. Please don't neglect this. Kindly see a qualified dermatologist near you since ignoring the issue will only worsen things. Don't be shy to visit a doctor. Warm regards.
Health Tips
further queries may be sent on Practo direct
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?