Skin infection
I have a ringworm infection like Jock Itch Rash on both inner thighs which doesn't have any boils or ulcers but have red patches left behind that are itchy at times. Have used ring gaurd Zole F n similar other creams available in market but patches doesn't seem to go. Pl suggest a medicine that can help me get rid of it? Is ketoconazole cream or GRIS ODT tablet suitable for the same? Pl suggest the usage frequency or dosage pattern for the tablet..?

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Dermatologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Please show a Dermatologist and take proper treatment. Stop applying those creams.Many of them contain steroid. Dr Jolly Shah DNB Skin. Mumbai