I have sent zoomed pic of my childhood mole..its suddenly paining if I touch..see and tel it looking like normal or abnormal mole..
35 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Don't worry if it pains. Go to a nearby Ayurveda doctor for agnikarma or ksharakarma.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?