Hi. Greetings. Quick tips on increasing skin glow or having a healthy skin -
1. Use sunscreen daily
2. Use a for moisturiser if you have dry skin
3. Reduce sugar intake
4. Wash your face with salicylic acid based face wash for reducing acne
6. Get atleast six hours sleep daily
7. Increase your water intake
8. Make sure you have atleast two bowls of fresh fruits/veggies daily.
9. See a dermatologist when any skin problem erupts- don't self medicate or use over the counter steroid creams.
For scars, you'll need procedures along with creams. Let met know if u have any further clarification in this regard.
Dr Govind S Mittal