Skin generation af. Burn
I just underwent a lazer wart ablation, that had left numerous tiny burn like marks on my face, kindly suggest what ointment or precautions should I take to avoid the points of ablation, which I burnt from scarring . I hv been using etaze Id cream should I stick to it or use some other cream.Urgent kindly help.

hello.... that marks will gradually fade off..actually initially they prescribe a mild antibiotic and advice you not to use soap or face wash for a day...I don't think the cream that your using is required.. kindly consult a dermatologist